National Government Schemes

Icare products are available through some national government funding schemes.

I need equipment, what to do from here?

You can contact the appropriate agency using the web links above.
or, Call or email us with the following details.

– Your name, phone number and email address.
– Why you need equipment.
– What you have tried in the past.
– The name of your assessor (if involved).

We will be in touch to discuss your needs and options further.



Change Font\Color